At Empire Flooring and Carpet Experts, we aim to provide you the best quality carpet and flooring services. Our dedicated team will connect you with flooring experts near you quickly and easily. This will enable you to make the best choice for your flooring project.
What’s more, we work with flooring professionals in different cities across the nation. We may not have a showroom, physical location, or store where potential clients can visit. However, our trusted experts will connect you with local flooring companies and installers close to you. All of these will be done online or by phone. We guarantee you quality and excellent services that give 100% client satisfaction.
What is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring has gone from becoming rarely used to widely sought-after flooring for many homeowners. Probably this is so because laminate flooring is easy to install and maintain.
It is a synthetic floor covering option that simulates the appearance of wood. Made of particleboard wood, it undergoes a lamination process to offer it a better look and performance. Laminate floorings are also tough and durable, given the varying thickness.
This is a great flooring option for homeowners that want to add the look of a wood or tile to their home floors.
What are the Benefits of Laminate Flooring?
There are many reasons why laminate flooring is becoming a popular choice among homeowners. They include:
- Quick and Easy Installation: Laminate flooring is easy and quick to install. It is a popular DIY project amongst homeowners.
- Maintenance: Due to its hard texture, laminate flooring is easy and simple to clean and maintain. Spills, dust, and stains can be cleaned using cleansers, vacuums, and cleaning absorbents, respectively.
- Styles: This floor covering option is not short of a wide range of colors and patterns. There are many options for laminate flooring that will help you renovate the look of your home.
- Fade Resistant: Modern laminate floorings do not require retaining its pristine look at the blocking of sunlight penetration into your home. You can allow natural light into your home as it will take many years before its effect will start showing.
- Scratch Resistant: With different wear and tough upper layers, laminate flooring can withstand any occasional or regular pressure on its surface.
- Healthy: There are no spaces that will create room for dust, allergens, or other contaminants trappings. This offers you fewer chances of experiencing health complications.
- Durable: Owing to its tough external surface and resin coating, it makes it impregnable to scratch and ultra-light rays. This, in turn, makes it long-lasting.
Laminate flooring is a great choice of flooring options for homes that want its floors imitating the look of hardwood. Note that it is not a suitable flooring option for parts of homes with high humidity such as the bathroom or laundry room. This is because they are not waterproof but water-resistant.
Contact Us Today!
For more information about Empire Flooring locations, contact us today at Empire Flooring and Carpet Experts. Our representatives will be available to speak with you and discuss your needs. A wonderful experience awaits you.Empire Flooring Locations